Golf & Spa Hotel, Madonna di Campiglio
Finest guests are sure to love this historical and luxurious hotel. Originally constructed in 1895 as a hunting lodge, royalty from the Hapsburg court often holidayed here. Complementing the fine attention to detail and antique pieces in the public areas and bedrooms, you'll find a modern spa and panoramic indoor pool for the ultimate relaxing break. Rooms are finished to a high standard, most with stunning views of the surrounding Brenta Dolomites, and access to the slopes is simple, using the regular courtesy bus service.
Features- Golf & Spa Hotel, Madonna di Campiglio
- situated at Campo Carlo Magno
- 3km from the centre of Madonna di Campiglio
- FREE shuttle bus service to and from Campiglio village every 30 minutes from 8.30am-12.15pm and 3.30pm-7.15pm
- à la carte restaurant
- lounge area
- piano bar with live music
- indoor pool
- steam room
- extra charge for massage and wellness treatment cabins, including finnish sauna, biological sauna, turkish bath, tropical shower, whirlpool and relaxation room
- fitness room
- children's playroom and miniclub
- WiFi connection in public areas
Accommodation- Golf & Spa Hotel, Madonna di Campiglio
Rooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a superior room with twin or double bed, a forest or mountain view of the Brenta Dolomites and private shower and WC.
Executive rooms and larger Deluxe rooms, both with mountain views and balcony or terrace are available at a supplement. All rooms can take a third bed and have minibar, internet link, hairdryer, safe, LCD satellite TV and telephone.
Meal- Golf & Spa Hotel, Madonna di Campiglio
- buffet breakfast with hot and cold options
- evening meal is 4 courses with choice of menu
- local Trentino and alpine specialities available
- New Year's gala dinner included