Chalet Tirol, Mayrhofen
We are delighted to introduce Chalet Tirol to our programme for the coming winter as, not only does it enjoy a prime location close to the main ski-lift in the very heart of vibrant Mayrhofen, but it is to be upgraded specially for guests, with the addition of a new separate lounge in which to relax before and after dinner.
This comfortable and homely chalet in traditional Tirolean style occupies the upper two floors of the house, above a shop and the popular ‘Café Tirol'. Run by the owners, completely separately to the chalet, it's the most amazingly convenient place for dinner on your Chalet Hosts’ one night off per week.
Features - Chalet Tirol, Mayrhofen
- Location: Excellent location in the heart of the village, approx. 2 minutes walk (200m) to the main Penken cable-car - newly upgraded for this winter.
- Brand new lounge for Winter 15/16
- The attractively pine-panelled dining-room sets the scene for convivial chalet dining, and the new lounge adds the one remaining touch of comfort that the chalet previously lacked.
- Ski and Boot room
Accommodation - Chalet Tirol, Mayrhofen
- The bedrooms are simply but comfortably furnished and many are large enough to have an extra single sofa-bed, if required.
- All rooms with balcony and most with private en suite facilities.
Lower Ground Floor
Ski and boot room
Entrance and stairs to chalet
Dining room and newly built lounge
Rooms 1, 2, 3 Austrian Twins with shower/wc/balcony*
Room 4 Double with shower/wc balcony†
Room 5 Single with shower/wc/balcony*
Rooms 6, 7*, 9, 10 Austrian Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 8 Austrian Twin with shared shower/wc*
Room 11 Single with shared shower/wc*
*Rooms 8 and 11 share shower/wc in corridor. Rooms 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 have an extra single sofa bed. †Room 4 is available for single use.Sleeps 20-26
Meals - Chalet Tirol, Mayrhofen
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee and freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.