Chalet Haus Tirol, Mayrhofen
The chalet is right in the centre of resort and only a short walk to the main gondola. The perfect choice for groups, families and couples alike, especially those wanting to make the most of Mayrhofen's lively après-ski scene, which is on your doorstep.
Features - Chalet Haus Tirol, Mayrhofen
- Ideal central location in the heart of Mayrhofen
- 2 minutes walk to Penken Gondola
- Dining room for whole chalet
- FREE WiFi
- Ski and boot room
- 'Café Tirol' public bar/café underneath chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Haus Tirol, Mayrhofen
Lower ground floor: Ski and boot room.
Ground floor: Entrance, small lounge and public bar 'Cafe Tirol'.
First floor: Dining room for whole chalet. Quad room sleeping up to 4 people consisting of one room with an Austrian twin bed and 2 single beds, en suite shower, WC and balcony (1). Five Austrian twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (2,3,4,5,8). Small Austrian twin room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (6). Single room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (7).
Second floor: Three Austrian twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (9,11,12). Austrian twin room with balcony and private use of shower and WC in corridor (10).
Please note: Chalet staff live in. Chalet has no lift. Children under 12 years will not be accepted in the chalet.
Meals - Chalet Haus Tirol, Mayrhofen
- On 7th April the chalet will be Breakfast Only.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week)
- 4 course farewell dinner with aperitifs and wine on final evening