Chalet St Lukas, Mayrhofen
Chalets are a rare find indeed in Mayrhofen, so we are delighted to bring you the comfortable, traditional St. Lukas, which offers outstanding value for money, combined with excellent food and wine. Enjoying a quiet setting yet only a short walk from the lively village centre, Chalet St. Lukas is furnished in traditional Tyrolean style, providing a friendly, relaxed base for your holiday. After a day on the slopes the sauna is a welcome attraction and the bright and airy dining room and lounge with TV and comfortable sofas are sociable areas to swap stories at the end of the day. The ski bus to the main lift stops 250m away.
Features- Chalet St Lukas, Mayrhofen
- All rooms en suite facilities & most with balcony
- In house sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- 10 minutes' walk from village centre, lifts & nightlife
- Ski bus stop 250m
- Free ski & boot storage at the lifts
Accommodation- Chalet St Lukas, Mayrhofen
Lower Ground Floor
Sauna, ski & boot room
Room 11 - Twin with separate beds, shower, wc
Room 12 - Austrian Twin, shower, wc, blacony
Room 13 - Sleep 2-3 Austrian twin plus extra bed, shower, wc, balcony
Room 14 - Austrian twin, shower, wc, balcony
Room 15 - Autrian twin, shower, wc, balcony
Room 16 - Sleep 2-3 Austrian twin plus extra bed, shower, wc balcony
Room 17 - Sleeps 2-3 Austrian twin plus extra bed, shower, wc balcony
Room 18 - Austrian twin, bath, wc, balcony
Room 19 - Austrian twin, bath, wc, balcony
Room 20 - Single room, shower, wc
Room 21 - Sleeps 2-4 Austrian twin plus bunk bed, bath, wc
Room 22 - Sleeps 2-4 Austrian twin plus bunk bed, bath, wc, balcony
Room 23 - Austrian twin, shower, wc, balcony
Room 24 - Austrian twin, shower, private wc on landing, balcony
Meal- Chalet St Lukas
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement