Hotel Elisabeth, Mayrhofen
Unquestionably the finest hotel in Mayrhofen, the Elisabeth combines an ideal position close to the resort centre and Penken gondola with 5 star standards of comfort, gourmet cuisine and exceptional service. The wood-panelled lounge, open fireplace and cocktail bar are particularly enticing with their cosy ambience and refined elegance. The Hotel Elisabeth is a small, charming hotel, well known for its superb cuisine, fine wines and excellent hospitality.
Features - Hotel Elisabeth, Mayrhofen
- Central location with Penken gondola a 4-minute walk
- Ski bus stop outside
- Superb cuisine combined with 5 star service
- Outstanding luxury Royal spa with indoor pool
- Daily après-ski buffet (3.00-5.00pm)
- Weekly ski guiding
- Complimentary voucher for a spa beauty treatment
- Finnish spa, bio-sauna and steam room
- Solarium and massage local charge
- Internet access
Accommodation - Hotel Elisabeth, Mayrhofen
35 bedrooms. All standard rooms have east or west-facing balcony, hairdryer, minibar, cable TV, safe, bathrobes, slippers. Deluxe twins for 2-3 people are larger with a separate lounge area and a put-up bed. Singles have small double bed, bath and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Elisabeth, Mayrhofen
- An extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast with sparkling wine sets you up for the day.
- The 5-course à la carte dinner with 4 choices of main course plus salad buffet and cheeseboard is a gourmet delight.
- The weekly gala dinner and speciality buffet offer first class cuisine to indulge the tastebuds that little bit more