Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen, Austria
This picturesque hotel, once a 17th century inn, has an excellent reputation for comfort, cuisine and friendly service. The Kramerwirt is owned by the Kröll family who have been welcoming guests for many years, and have created here a wonderful atmosphere in the finest traditions of Tyrolean hospitality.
Features - Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen
- Centrally located in the village next to the church
- 500m from the lifts
- Ski bus stop outside
- Attractive lounge and bar with conservatory area
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Traditional wood-panelled stube
- Occasional live music 6 times a week
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Use of rooftop spa area (€5.50 per day) with steam room, sauna and infrared cabin (Free). Massages available (pay locally)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen
- Standard twins have bath and some have balcony and sleep up to 3
- Larger superior twins sleep up to 3 and have bath, seating area and balcony
- One room suites,sleeping up to 4 have bath, balcony and separate lounge area.
- Singles have shower and balcony.
- All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available from reception on request (€4 per day).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals - Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen
- Excellent cuisine using meat and dairy products from the hotel's own farm and butcher
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly cheese selection, Italian, starter and dessert buffets
- Special 5 course Christmas gala dinner with carol singing and a family celebration
- New Year gala dinner with live music included