Hotel Kramerwirt & Annexe, Mayrhofen, Austria
The picturesque Kramerwirt hotel, once a 17th century inn, oozes charm and character and has a well-deserved reputation for comfort and cuisine. Its three star annexe building, the Altes Forsthaus, is situated directly opposite the hotel and offers and excellent value alternative. Both properties are in the heart of the resort, 1000m from the Penken gondola and next to the ski bus stop. The Annexe building is located 100m from the main hotel and is 3 star rated.
Features - Hotel Kramerwirt & Annexe, Mayrhofen
- in the resort centre
- 10 minutes walk to Penken gondola
- ski bus stop in front of hotel
- attractive lounge
- stylish cocktail bar
- à la carte restaurant
- non-smoking dining room
- children's playroom with toys
- winter garden and relaxation area
- wellness area on top floor with sauna, spa baths, steam room & relaxation area (50% reduced entrance for guests)
Accommodation - Hotel Kramerwirt & Annexe, Mayrhofen
Hotel rooms (2-3 people):
Austrian twin rooms, some which can take an extra bed, with Wi-Fi, safe, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer, bath or shower and wc. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement.
Annexe rooms (2-4 people):
Located across the road from the main hotel in the Altes Forsthaus, rooms have Austrian twin beds, some with one or two extra beds, and cable TV, telephone, bath or shower and wc.
Annexe Family Rooms (3-4 people):
Two separate Austrian twin bedrooms with one shower and wc, ideal for families or friends.
Please note: Main hotel rooms are officially 4*, Annexe rooms are officially 3*.
Meals - Hotel Kramerwirt & Annexe, Mayrhofen
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- five-course evening meal with three choices of main (with home-made specialities from family farm) including salad buffet.
- Annexe guests take meals in main hotel.
- Christmas and New Year meals included.