Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
A wonderfully traditional old building full of charm and character, the Hotel Neuhaus and the Moigg family have been welcoming guests for years and have built up an excellent reputation for food, service and facilities. The hotel comprises two interconnecting buildings; the traditional Neuhaus main building, and the newly renovated St. Josef wing.
Features - Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
- 100m from the centre of the village
- 400m from the lifts
- Ski bus stop 50m away
- Comfortable non-smoking lounge with separate seating areas and cocktail bar
- Charming stube
- Non-smoking residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Movie Bar and wine cellar (smoking permitted)
- Games room
- Bowling alley
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna and jacuzzi (free)
- Gym in the St. Joseph wing (free)
- Extensive spa area including 5 special saunas and aromatic steam rooms (approx. €10 per day or €36 per week) plus range of massages and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Children's playroom
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
No. of rooms: 130
- Recently renovated Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower.
- Superior Austrian twins are larger and have shower or bath and seating area plus balcony.
- Junior suites sleep up to 4 and have bath, lounge area and balcony.
- Singles have bath.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly interchanging starter and dessert buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included