Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
Originally built in the 17th Century, this superb hotel offers very high standards, great facilities and excellent food. The hotel is made up of 2 main buildings, the St. Josef and the Neuhaus and these are connected by an underground passageway.
Features - Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
- central location, 8-10 minutes walk to Penken gondola or 1 minute walk to ski bus stop
- indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool
- extra charge for massage, solarium and 'Kamillen-Dörfl' spa area including 5 further saunas and steam room
- comfortable lounge and bar
- 'Movie Bar'- popular après ski meeting place
- daily live music · weekly activity programme (Mon-Fri)
- children's playroom with toys
- extra charge for games room with pool table and bowling alley
- extra charge for internet terminal
- 110 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
Rooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds private bath and WC in the St. Josef building. Single, standard rooms and rooms that sleep 3 in the St. Josef building are also available at a supplement. Quad and superior family rooms in the Neuhaus building, (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) consisting of one room with Austrian twin and double sofa bed are available at a supplement. All rooms have safe, cable TV and hairdryer.
There are also rooms in the 3 Star Landhaus Annexe (ID: 27453).
Meals - Hotel Neuhaus, Mayrhofen
Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection. Weekly interchanging starter and dessert buffets. Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Please Note: St Josef is the annexe of the Hotel Neuhaus, connected by an underpass. All guests eat at the Hotel Neuhaus.