Hotel Strolz, Mayrhofen
Set back from the bustle of Mayrhofen's centre yet only a short walk away, this traditional and typically Tyrolean hotel offers a home-from-home atmosphere and is run by the friendly Strolz family provide a great welcome to guests with hospitality and good food. The Guesthouse is just a few metres away from the hotel.
Features - Hotel Strolz, Mayrhofen
- In a quiet location 100m from the ski bus stop
- 800m from the lifts
- 300m from the centre of the village
- Two cosy lounges
- Residents' dining room
- Large indoor pool, sauna and steam room (free)
- Table tennis
- Hydro-jet massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Lift in main hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Strolz, Mayrhofen
- 45 Rooms
- Austrian twins in the Guesthouse have shower and can sleep up to 3; whilst those in the main hotel have either bath or shower and balcony, some sleep up to 3.
- Singles with shower and balcony in the main hotel are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Strolz, Mayrhofen
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 2 choices of main dish
- Special diets well catered for
- Guests staying in the Guesthouse take all meals at the hotel