Landhaus Roscher, Mayrhofen
This small and informal hotel, also owned by the Roscher family, enjoys a peaceful location on the edge of the village. Guests staying here eat at the Sporthotel Strass and can enjoy free use of the Sporthotel's indoor pool.
Features - Landhaus Roscher, Mayrhofen
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) from the centre, the Penken gondola and the Sporthotel Strass
- Reception area and breakfast room
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Landhaus Roscher, Mayrhofen
Bedroom: 25. All simply furnished Austrian twins and two-roomed apartment for 2-5 persons (with cooking facilities) have bath, balcony, cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
Meals - Landhaus Roscher, Mayrhofen
- Buffet breakfast taken in the Landhaus Roscher
- For half board guests, a 3 course dinner with 3 choices of main including vegetarian option plus salad buffet is served at the Hotel Strass
- Bed and breakfast offered at a reduction