Manni's Sporthotel, Mayrhofen, Austria
This superior hotel is proud of its good reputation for service and cuisine. One of the hotel highlights is the rooftop open-air pool with fantastic views of the Penken, Grünberg and Ahorn mountains.
Features - Manni's Sporthotel, Mayrhofen
- On the main street just 200m from the Penken lift
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Residents' restaurant and Italian à la carte restaurant
- Rooftop conservatory
- Newly refurbished rooftop Leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, jacuzzi, sauna and gym (free), massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Manni's Sporthotel, Mayrhofen
47 Bedroom: Standard Austrian twins have shower, larger Klassik Austrian twins have bath. Some sleep up to 3 All rooms are tastefully furnished and have balcony, lounge area, cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer. Singles have shower.
Meals - Manni's Sporthotel, Mayrhofen
- First-class cuisine
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Smart dress requested at dinner, jacket and tie at Christmas and New Year.