Mayrhofen Snow Houses, Mayrhofen
Our small, homely and traditional ‘Snow Houses’ offer comfortable accommodation for those who enjoy the flexibilty, value and variety of bed and breakfast. A half board option is also available.
Features - Mayrhofen Snow Houses, Mayrhofen
- Ideally located in and around Mayrhofen
- Just a short walk from either the village centre or main lifts
- All houses have breakfast room/stube, also used for relaxing during the day
Accommodation - Mayrhofen Snow Houses, Mayrhofen
- Austrian twins* and singles have bath or shower
- A maximum of 3 twins can be guaranteed in the same Snow House
- Single rooms cannot be guaranteed to be in the same house as twins
*In certain locations, a Austrian twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Meals - Mayrhofen Snow Houses, Mayrhofen
- Continental breakfast with ham and cheese served to the table
- For guests choosing half board a 3 course evening meal is served in a nearby restaurant