Hotel Les Roches Fleuries - Megeve, France
In the traditional village of Cordon with spectacular views of the Mont Blanc Massif lies a hidden gem - the 4 star chalet-style Hotel Les Roches Fleuries. We are delighted to offer this hotel which discerning skiers and lovers of fine food have kept secret for too long. You will enjoy the blend of rustic charm and refined dining, personal service and a chauffeur service to and from the lifts according to your own schedule. Megève and the famous Princesse télécabine are just 10 minutes’ drive away. The pretty village of Cordon has several bars, restaurants, children’s facilities and a bakery reputed to be to the best in the Haute Savoie!
Features - Hotel Les Roches Fleuries, Megeve
Location: The hotel is situated in the picturesque village of Cordon, which has its own small ski area. Megève and the ski lifts are 15 minutes’ drive away. There is a free hotel bus to Megève, Cordon or Combloux ski areas.
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Attractive lounge with fireplace
- Bar and pool table
- Two restaurants,gourmet and local specialties
- Spa area with jacuzzi
- Sauna,steam room and two fitness machines, massage and beauty Treatments (pay locally)
- Children’s games room (not supervised).
Accommodation - Hotel Les Roches Fleuries, Megeve
- 24 Rooms
- Lovely traditional, wood panelled twin or double rooms have bath and balcony with Aravis mountain views and can take an extra bed.
- Superior rooms with Mont Blanc views are available with a supplement and Family rooms with two separate sleeping areas are available on request.
Meals - Hotel Les Roches Fleuries, Megeve
- Three course gourmet dinner is served in the traditional restaurant with lovely mountain views. Alternatively dinner may be taken in the separate restaurant reserved for local specialties (such as Fondue Savoyard and Tartiflette).
- Gala dinners included at Christmas and New Year.