Chalet Astemy , Meribel
In a superb location – included, yet within five minutes walk of the Morel chairlift, Chalet Astemy is a very comfortable and attractive chalet. Access to the ski area is easy with the chairlift close by and the ski bus for beginners a short walk away.
The location, quality of accommodation and attractive design of this building make it a fantastic choice. Built into the hillside in the old part of Morel, it has uninterrupted views down to the village of Raffort and the Tougnette mountain. Built with local stone and timber, there is a sauna and large open-plan living area with a feature fireplace on the top floor with a mezzanine above. Large windows open onto the terrace and there is a children’s playroom under the eaves. All rooms are en suite and most have a balcony or access to the terrace. Whilst parking can be difficult in Meribel, Chalet Astemy boasts five parking spaces. This is a lovely choice for your stay in Meribel.
Accommodation - Chalet Astemy , Meribel
- open-plan living/dining area and galleried mezzanine with additional soft seating
- large French windows leading to the terrace
- children’s playroom under eaves
- separate WC
First Floor: Lower floor (-1)
- Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 3 = double with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = twin with bath and WC
Second Floor: Lower floor (-2)
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with bath, WC and balcony
Third Floor: Lower floor (-3)
- Room 7 = twin with bath, WC and terrace
Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Astemy , Meribel
Afternoon tea and cake
3 course evening meal followed by coffee
Unlimited house wine