Chalet Astemy , Meribel
In a superb location – included, yet within five minutes walk of the Morel chairlift, Chalet Astemy is a very comfortable and attractive chalet. Access to the ski area is easy with the chairlift close by and the ski bus for beginners a short walk away.
The location, quality of accommodation and attractive design of this building make it a fantastic choice. Built into the hillside in the old part of Morel, it has uninterrupted views down to the village of Raffort and the Tougnette mountain. Built with local stone and timber, there is a sauna and large open-plan living area with a feature fireplace on the top floor with a mezzanine above. Large windows open onto the terrace and there is a children’s playroom under the eaves. All rooms are en suite and most have a balcony or access to the terrace. Whilst parking can be difficult in Meribel, Chalet Astemy boasts five parking spaces. This is a lovely choice for your stay in Meribel.
Accommodation - Chalet Astemy , Meribel
- open-plan living/dining area and galleried mezzanine with additional soft seating
- large French windows leading to the terrace
- children’s playroom under eaves
- separate WC
First Floor: Lower floor (-1)
- Rooms 1 & 2 = 2 twins with bath, WC and balcony
- Room 3 = double with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = twin with bath and WC
Second Floor: Lower floor (-2)
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with bath, WC and balcony
Third Floor: Lower floor (-3)
- Room 7 = twin with bath, WC and terrace
Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Astemy , Meribel
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif and canapes followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal
- selection of superior regional wines until coffee
- after-dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee