Chalet Bambis, Meribel
Chalet Bambis is one of the only genuine ski in - ski out chalets in Méribel and we are proud to feature it in our portfolio.
Traditionally furnished, the space has been used to its maximum potential and whilst the lower downstairs bedrooms are quite small, much of the old character remains throughout.
The living room has a wonderful, large stone fireplace where relaxed evenings with a glass of wine can be enjoyed after a hard day's skiing.
An ideal chalet for a either a group of friends or families with children who ski, Chalet Bambis' most impressive feature is being able to walk out of the boot room equipped with boot warmers, put your skis or board on outside and slide down to the Chaudanne to catch the first lifts.
Guests should note the chalet is not really suitable for babies or younger children as access involves a walk across the piste from the road.
Features - Chalet Bambis, Meribel
- iPod docking station
- Single footing steep open tread staircase to mezzanine level and master bedroom
- TV, DVD & CD player, selection of DVDs/CDs
- South-west facing balcony
- Laundry room
- Ski room and heated boot rack
- Chalet staff live in
- Cosy sitting area on mezzanine
- Chauffeur service 8am-10pm
Accommodation - Chalet Bambis, Meribel
1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
1 twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
2 twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room
Meals - Chalet Bambis, Meribel
You will be in fine fettle after a hearty breakfast of muesli, cereals, yoghurt and fruit juice, accompanied by locally baked bread, croissants, pain au chocolat and cooked breakfast. Diet-defying homemade cakes or cookies are prepared by your chalet hosts ready for your return from skiing.
CANAPÉS before dinner
Shortly before dinner you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz and canapés with your fellow guests.
In all our chalets the chef will carefully prepare a four course dinner for you – making the most of the local produce and their own culinary experiences – the perfect way to end the day, rounded off by coffee, port and chocolates by the fireside.
Special dietary needs
Vegetarians and those with other special dietary needs are readily catered for. In all instances, please be sure to advise us of any food allergies or intolerances well in advance.
Wine and drinks
A range of French wines have been carefully chosen by our panel of tasters to enhance your enjoyment and compliment our menus. There are also local wine suppliers that will provide a larger choice of wines at an additional supplement if you prefer. Champagne is served with canapes on the first night of your stay and a range of beers, port and soft drinks are available on a complimentary basis throughout your stay.
A Typical Menu
- Canapés of Parma ham, cornichons & Reblochon toasts, and a Camembert fondue with bread sticks.
- Risotto Al Verde with basil pesto, pine nuts, Parmesan and blue cheese.
- Pork fillet wrapped in Parma ham with a wild mushroom sauce on a bed of wilted spinach. Served with spicy lentils and steamed broccoli.
- Lemon Tart with sweet mascarpone and fresh raspberries.
- Cheese Board with a selection of local cheeses, biscuits and fresh fruit.
- Tea or coffee with chocolates.