Chalet Brioche - Meribel, France
Chalet Brioche retains the carved wood, elegant furnishings and decorative artifacts to offer a real home from home and picture-postcard Alpine retreat. The bedrooms have modern furnishings to compliment the pristine white bathrooms. Sun worshippers will appreciate the south-facing sun terrace and outdoor hot tub to massage away the aches and pains of the day. This is an extremely appealing chalet in which to spend a week in the Alps. An exclusive enclave at the entrance to Meribel, a 12 minute walk to the village centre. The piste is 3 minutes away by our Merishuttle chauffeur service.
Features - Chalet Brioche, Meribel
- Outdoor hot tub with mountain view
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Sun terrace and balcony
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Merishuttle driver service
Accommodation - Chalet Brioche, Meribel
Room 1: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 2: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 3: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 4: Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Steep steps to mezzanine with single bed and limited headroom. (50% reduction for 3rd person on mezzanine)
Meals - Chalet Brioche, Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner