Chalet Camarine - Meribel, France
Built in traditional style, this freestanding chalet Camarine is just above Chalets Victoria and Chalet Camelia in this popular part of Meribel - just outside the bustling village but within 10 minutes walking distance of the centre. Ideal for couples or groups who may enjoy the peace of the location but also easily take advantage of the lively village charm. The cosy lounge has a wonderful open log fire creating a warm atmosphere for evening relaxation in which to swap stories of the day!
For access to the ski lifts we offer a complimentary minibus service every morning and afternoon.
Features - Chalet Camarine, Meribel
- Attractive free standing chalet
- Ski room with ski boot warmers.
- Complimentary ski minibus service to and from the lifts.
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
Accommodation - Chalet Camarine, Meribel
En suite of private facilities throughout.
Entrance, Lounge, Dining room, ski & boot room, wc.
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 2: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with bath/wc.
Room 3: Twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 5: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with bath/wc.
Meals - Chalet Camarine, Meribel
- Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.