Chalet Camarine - Meribel, France
Recently having undergone a complete refurbishment, the Chalet Camarine has a modern and bright feel throughout.
Built in traditional style, this freestanding chalet sits just above Chalets Victoria and Camelia in this popular part of Méribel - just outside the bustling village but within 10 minutes' walking distance of the centre. Ideal for couples or groups who may enjoy the peace of the location but also easily take advantage of the lively village charm. The cosy lounge has a wonderful open log fire creating a warm atmosphere for evening relaxation in which to swap stories of the day! For access to the ski lifts we offer a complimentary minibus service every morning and afternoon.
Features - Chalet Camarine, Meribel
- Ski room with ski boot warmers.
- Complimentary ski minibus service to and from the lifts.
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Attractive free standing chalet
- Recently refurbished
- 5 bedrooms, all en suite
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Camarine, Meribel
En suite private facilities throughout.
Entrance, Lounge, Dining room, ski & boot room, wc.
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 2: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with bath/wc.
Room 3: Twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 5: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with bath/wc, under eaves
Meals - Chalet Camarine, Meribel
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.