Chalet Camelia, Meribel
The Camelia is the next door neighbour to chalet Victoria (ID 4527). It has been thoughtfully designed and furnished by its artist owner, and guests here will enjoy the spacious living area with an attractive stone fireplace, comfortable sofas and a south-facing terrace. Pine ceilings and exposed beams ensure a warm homely feeling while you enjoy the great mountain views, and all the bedrooms here offer en-suite facilities.
For fans of Méribel’s nightlife, the Camelia is just a 10 minute stroll or short hop on the ski-bus (which stops close to the chalet) from the lively village centre and some of the most famous après ski venues in the Alps. For ski access though, guests can enjoy the convenience of the complimentary minibus service in the morning and afternoons. For your added convenience we can also arrange for a private rental ski and boot-fitting service to come direct to the Camelia.
Features - Chalet Camelia, Meribel
- Charming detached chalet
- All bedrooms with en suite bath and wc
- Spacious lounge/ dining area with fireplace & DVD
- Private rental ski and boot-fitting service brought to your chalet
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski-lifts
Accommodation - Chalet Camelia, MeribelGround Floor
Entrance, ski & boot-room, wc.
Room 1 – twin/triple/quad* (double & two single beds) with bath/wc
Room 2 – twin/triple with bath/wc
Open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with DVD-player, fireplace & terrace
Room 3 – twin with bath/wc
Room 4 – Twin/triple/quad with bath/wc (twin room with 2 additional single beds on mezzanine level, not suitable for children under 6 years due to steep stairs)
Room 5 – Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 6 – Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 7 –
Twin with bath/wc
Meals - Chalet Camelia, Meribel
- Buffet breakfast with daily hot option
- Afternoon tea & coffee and freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners with vegetarian options, incl. pre-dinner apértif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Friendly service from Chalet Hosts
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.