Chalet Camelia, Meribel
The Camelia is located next door to our Chalets Victoria & Camarine. It has been thoughtfully designed and furnished by its artist owner and guests will enjoy the spacious living area with an attractive stone fireplace, comfortable sofas and south-facing terrace.
The pine ceilings and exposed beams ensure a warm homely feeling while you enjoy the great mountain views, and all the bedrooms have en suite facilities. For those wishing to sample the famous Méribel nightlife it is just 10 minutes’ stroll or a short hop on the ski-bus which stops close to the chalet. For ski access we offer the convenience of a complimentary ski minibus service in the mornings and the afternoons. For your added convenience we offer transport to the ski hire shop.
Features - Chalet Camelia, Meribel
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski lifts
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Charming detached chalet
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Spacious lounge/dining area with fireplace and DVD
- Sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Camelia, Meribel
En suite of private facilities throughout.
Entrance, ski & boot room, wc.
Room 1: Twin with double/twin bed & bath/wc.
Rooms 2: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with bath/wc.
Open-plan lounge/dining area with DVD player, fireplace & terrace.
Room 3: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc
Rooms 5 & 6: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 7: Twin with bath/wc.
Meals - Chalet Camelia, Meribel
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.