Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
A wonderful chalet with all bedrooms ensuite and most rooms enjoying stunning views across the valley. The lounge/dining room is very spacious with high ceilings and a large log fireplace, TV and DVD player. Set back from the road and accessed by a set of steps, this chalet sits just above Meribel and a short walk from the resort centre.
Features - Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
Sleeps 16 people in 8 en-suite bedrooms.
: Three twin rooms all with en-suite bath, shower, wc & balcony. Ski and boot room.First Floor: Large open-plan living/dining room, sun terrace and three twin bedrooms each with full en-suite bathroom and balcony.
Second Floor: Two twin bedrooms each with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
Meals - Chalet Chardonnet , Meribel
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.