Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
This chalet offers comfortable accommodation with an attractive pine-clad living/dining area with a log fire and comfy sofa ensuring a warm and cosy atmosphere.
There is a choice of twin, double or triple bedrooms, all with their own bath or shower rooms and most also have a balcony. The Côte d'Arlin enjoys an excellent location in the Musssillon area of Méribel which is just an 8-10 minute walk (800m) to the piste that runs down to the main Chaudanne lifts. There is a regular bus service but to make life even easier we offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts in the morning and afternoon. Méribel's famous nightlife is within an easy reach, with Dick's Tea Bar for example just a few minutes' walk away.
Features - Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
- Traditional Savoyard chalet
- Spacious sun terrace
- Attractive lounge with log fire
- All bedrooms with private or en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
- Entrance, wc, ski-room with heated boot-rack, kitchen, lounge/dining area with TV and fireplace, terrace
- Room 1- Double with balcony and shower/wc
- Room 2- Twin with balcony and bath/wc
- Room 3– Twin with balcony and bath/wc
- Room 4- Twin with shower/wc
- Room 5- Twin/triple (three single beds) with balcony. Private bath/wc just outside room.
- Room 6- Twin/triple (three single beds) with balcony. Private bath/wc just outside room.
Meals - Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake
- 4 course evening meals inc. pre dinner aperitif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's eve
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.