Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
This chalet offers comfortable accommodation with an attractive pine-clad living/dining area with a log fire and comfy sofa ensuring a warm and cosy atmosphere.
There is a choice of twin, double or triple bedrooms, all with their own bath or shower rooms and most also have a balcony. The Côte d’Arlin enjoys an excellent location in the Musssillon area of Méribel which is just a 10-15 minutes’ walk (800m) to the piste that runs down to the main Chaudanne lifts. There is a regular bus service but to make life even easier we offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts in the morning and afternoon. Méribel’s famous nightlife is within easy reach, with the nearest bar just a few minutes’ walk away.
Features - Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
- Traditional Savoyard chalet
- Spacious sun terrace
- Attractive lounge with log fire
- All bedrooms with private or en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski lifts
- Ski room with heated boot-rack
- Free transfer to the ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
Entrance and ski room. Lounge/dining area with TV, fireplace and terrace
Room 1: Double with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 2: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 3: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 4: 'L' shaped twin with shower/wc.
Room 5: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds and balcony. Private bath/wc (not en suite).
Room 6: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds and balcony. Private bath & separate wc just outside room.
Meals - Chalet Cote D'Arlin , Meribel
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.