Chalet Etoile des Neiges - Meribel, France
The views over the mountains from the hot tub help to make this excellent chalet very popular with our guests.
Located above the Mussillon area of the resort, the Etoile des Neiges is in a relatively quiet neighbourhood which makes it ideal for groups and provides a good standard of well appointed accommodation. The hot tub and sauna make for the perfect après ski activity and make this chalet a very popular choice with guests. The comfortably appointed bedrooms all offer en suite facilities and the majority have mountain or valley views.
Features - Chalet Etoile des Neiges , Meribel
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski lifts
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Pretty and traditionally built
- Spacious lounge/dining area with TV, DVD player
- Sun terrace
- Hot tub and sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
- Car parking - indoor
- Hot tub
Accommodation - Chalet Etoile des Neiges , Meribel
Ski and boot storage
Rooms 1 & 2 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony.
Room 3 - Single with shower.
Room 4 - Single with shower.
Rooms 5 & 6 - Twin with en suite bathroom/wc/balcony
Hot tub, sauna & shower room
Lounge/dining area with fireplace, balcony.
Room 7 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony.
Room 8 - Twin with en suite bath/wc.
Room 9 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony.
Meals - Chalet Etoile des Neiges , Meribel
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.