Chalet Etoile des Neiges - Meribel, France
The views over the mountains from the hot tub help to make this excellent chalet very popular with our guests. Located above the Mussillon area of the resort, the Etoile des Neiges is in a relatively quiet neighbourhood which makes it ideal for groups and provides a good standard of well appointed accommodation.
The hot tub and sauna make for the perfect après ski activity and make this chalet a very popular choice with our guests. The comfortably appointed bedrooms all offer en suite facilities and the majority have mountain or valley views.
Features - Chalet Etoile des Neiges , Meribel
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski lifts
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Pretty and traditionally built
- Spacious lounge/dining area with TV, DVD player
- Sun terrace
- Hot tub and sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disco or nightclub
- Ski room
- Car parking - indoor
Accommodation - Chalet Etoile des Neiges , Meribel
Ski and boot storage
Rooms 1 & 2 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony.
Room 3 - Single with shower.
Room 4 - Single with shower.
Rooms 5 & 6 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony
Hot tub, sauna & shower room
Lounge/dining area with fireplace, balcony.
Room 7 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony.
Room 8 - Twin with en suite bath/wc.
Room 9 - Twin with en suite bath/wc/balcony.
Meals - Chalet Etoile des Neiges , Meribel
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.