Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
You can truly get a taste for living the high life in this extremely attractive stone and timber chalet with spacious living quarters and stylish, contemporary furnishings. Built on one of Meribel’s beautiful hillsides, Chalet Laetitia boasts fabulous views over the valley.
Laetitia’s own private hot tub offers the perfect place to enjoy your surroundings and surely there is no better way to ease those tired legs and relive the adventures of the day.
You can also make use of the gym equipment if you want to stay in shape whilst away. Additional luxuries that really make this chalet special include a large cinema room, satellite TV, DVD player, sauna, heated boot room and large fireplace. All rooms are en suite, many with Jacuzzi baths and terraces. This beautiful chalet perfectly combines the indulgence of contemporary chic with the character of alpine charm.
For the convenience of all, a mini-bus service will operate between set times morning and late afternoon. This service is shared with another chalet.
Features - Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
- All rooms ensuite
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
- Open fire
- hot tub
- Car Parking
- Child care (pre book)
Accomodation - Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
Lower Ground Floor:
- Heated ski and boot room
- Sauna & fitness area
• cinema room
Room 1 = twin with shower and WC (Suitable for guests of limited mobility) Room 2
= twin with shower and WC
Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and shared terrace Room 5
= twin with shower and WC
• dining room
• lounge with fireplace and terrace, on which is situated the hot tub
Room 6 = master double with open-plan Jacuzzi bath and separate WC
The owner lives in the annexe next to the chalet, the staff live out.
Meal - Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.