Chalet Leonardo, Meribel, France
Built on the site of a 19th century farmhouse the Chalet Leonardo enjoys a quiet location just a ten minute walk from the centre of Méribel. Beautifully finished in wood and stone the well-appointed interior is both stylish and comfortable. Special features include a stylish open-plan living and dining area, a traditional open log fire and under floor heating on the ground floor. The chalet also boasts a large south-facing terrace with spectacular views of the Méribel valley.
Features-Chalet Leonardo, Meribel
- open-plan living and dining area with open log fire
- large south facing balcony
- Free WiFi
Accommodation- Chalet Leonardo, Meribel
Chalet Leonardo I - sleeps 14 (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Entrance hall, stylish open-plan living and dining area, with a traditional open log fire and under floor heating. From the living area there is access to the large south-facing terrace with spectacular views of the Méribel valley. Small twin bedroom off the entrance hall with private bath and WC (1).
First floor: 4 twin bedrooms with private bath and WC (2, 3, 6 & 7). 2 double bedrooms with private bath and WC (4 & 5).
Chalet Leonardo II - sleeps 8-12 (room numbers in brackets):
Second floor: twin bedroom with private bath and WC (8). Split level room with twin beds and mezzanine floor with twin beds (only suitable for 12yrs and over as accessed via steep ladder), private bathroom and WC (9). Very large apartment style room (max 5 adults or 4 adults & 2 children) with double and twin beds and small twin bedroom with skylight sharing a private bathroom and WC (10).
Meals - Chalet Leonardo, Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- all meals are taken in Leonardo I, accessed via an internal staircase from Leonardo II
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
- afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- selection of wines with dinner
- cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner
- early suppers for children available