Chalet Mariefleur - Meribel, France
This is a dedicated family chalet.
Mariefleur is a substantial detached wooden chalet nestling in our exclusive private enclave at the entrance to Meribel. Its picture book exterior is complemented by a smart stylish interior, the loving work of a fiercely proud owner. The chalet is imaginatively laid out with lots of intriguing corners and assorted levels; toast your toes around the main fire hearth or curl up in the squashy sofas on the mezzanine above. The relaxation suite with hot tub and sauna will help soothe ski-weary muscles at the end of the day. As one of our dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long. An exclusive enclave at the entrance to Meribel, a 12 minute walk to the village centre. The piste is 3 minutes away by our Merishuttle chauffeur service.
Benefits of our Dedicated Family Chalets?
Here are a few reasons why our dedicated family ski chalets may be the right choice for this year's skiing holiday with the family.
- These chalets have been selected for their ability to fit cots in bedrooms, have family rooms where children can be in the same room as their parents and for having good sized or multiple living areas so children have plenty of space to play.
- Sharing a chalet with another family can be a more economical way to travel in a small group.
- Our dedicated family chalets provide a more sociable environment for children and parents alike.
- Chalet staff are used to working with children.
- To help take the stress out of packing for your family ski holiday, we’ve ensured these dedicated family chalets are fully equipped for you and your little one's needs. All have stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets and washing machine access.
- We will provide a small selection of toys in the chalet for your use and to keep your little one entertained.
- We also provide the following for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
- We also have the following items available for use on request; bed guards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
- Our dedicated family chalets are all in resorts that have been selected especially with children in mind.
Features - Chalet Mariefleur, Meribel
- Dedicated family chalet
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Sun terrace and balcony
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Merishuttle driver service
Accommodation - Chalet Mariefleur, Meribel
Room 1: Austrian twin with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
Room 2: Austrian Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 3: Austrian Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 4: Austrian Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 5: Austrian twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Steps up to a single bed on mezzanine level. (50% reduction for 3rd person on mezzanine)
Meals - Chalet Mariefleur, Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner