Chalet Mariefleur - Meribel, France
Chalet Mariefleur is a substantial detached wooden chalet nestling in our exclusive private enclave at the entrance to Meribel. Its picture book exterior is complemented by a smart stylish interior, the loving work of a fiercely proud owner. The chalet is imaginatively laid out with lots of intriguing corners and assorted levels; toast your toes around the main fire hearth or curl up in the squashy sofas on the mezzanine above. The sauna will help soothe ski-weary muscles at the end of the day and the new outdoor hot tub ensures you can watch the sun go down in style!Location:
Located in an exclusive enclave at the entrance to Meribel, it is only a 12 minute stroll to the centre of Meribel, but for guests’ convenience, a chauffeured vehicle service runs to and from the piste daily until 8pm.
Features - Chalet Mariefleur, Meribel
- Sauna & outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Resort film & board games library
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
- Merishuttle driver service
Accommodation - Chalet Mariefleur, Meribel
- Room 1: Austrian twin with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
- Room 2: Austrian Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 3: Austrian Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot or an extra temporary bed.
- Room 4: Austrian Twin with en suite bath, seperate shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot or an extra temporary bed.
- Room 5: Austrian twin with en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Steps up to a single bed on mezzanine level. (50% reduction for 3rd person on mezzanine) . Space for a cot.
Meals - Chalet Mariefleur, Meribel
- chalet catering
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks