Club Chalet Pierre - Meribel, France
Club Chalet Pierre is on the Hullote piste at the base of the Morel chairlift, providing real doorstep access into the heart of the Three Valleys ski area. CLUB Chalets are reserved by the room engendering a convivial atmosphere and lovely place to meet families or other like-minded skiers. The chalet is a Savoyard renovation sympathetic to the needs of the modern skier; original stone walls, comfy sofas, antique furniture and sharp contemporary bathrooms. We also have a family suite that is ideal for parents with young children.he south-facing terrace and hot tub enjoy uninterrupted views across the Meribel Valley, perfect for making the most of sunny late afternoons and complimentary beer. CLUB holidays are intended to distil the very best of the celebrated club-hotel atmosphere but with the intimacy and exclusivity of a private home. Situated on the Hulotte ‘blue’ piste and right next to the Morel chairlift to Altiport.
Features - Club Chalet Pierre, Meribel
- Ski in - ski out
- Outdoor hot tub with mountain view
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- 2 iPads
- Hairdryers in each room
- Boot warmers in chalet entrance
Welcome champagne & canapes
Qualified Chef & hostesses
7 day breakfast & cleaning
Free bar (wine and beer)
Resort film & board games library
Bathrobe and slippers
Accommodation - Club Chalet Pierre, Meribel
Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and terrace
Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and terrace
Room 3: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and terrace. Limited space for cot.
Room 4:Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and terrace. Limited space for cot.
Room 5:Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and terrace
Room 6: Small double with en suite shower, handbasin and WC
Room 7: Twin with shared bath, shower, handbasin and WC. (Shared bathroom with room 8)
Room 8: Double with balcony, with shared bath, shower, handbasin and WC. Limited space for cot. (Shared bathroom with room 7)
Room 9: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and balcony. Limited space for cot.
Meals - Club Chalet Pierre, Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapé reception on 6 evenings and free beer - a good way to swap ski banter before dinner.
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner