Chalet Sabaudia, Meribel
Chalet Sabaudia is located in the Morel area of Meribel just behind Chez Kiki. True to its name the chalet is in a traditional Savoyard style and offers cosy accommodation over three floors.
The main focal point of the chalet is the attractive open plan living room which also benefits from a large stone fireplace.
The main bedroom, has its own private bathroom and the most spectacular view of the mountain. You can lie an bed and imagine you are on the slopes.
This chalet is perfect for a large family or small group of friends.
Features - Chalet Sabaudia, Meribel
- Large family bedroom
- Separate WC
- Large south-west facing balcony
- TV, DVD & CD player, selection of DVDs/CDs
- iPod docking station
- Ski rack and boot warmer
Accommodation - Chalet Sabaudia, Meribel
The accommodation is laid out on three floors;
- 1 double bedroom with bath and basin
- 1 twin/double bedroom with shower and basin
- 1 twin bedroom with shower and basin
- Family bathroom with large jacuzzi bath and separate shower
Meals - Chalet Sabaudia, Meribel
You will be in fine fettle after a hearty breakfast of muesli, cereals, yoghurt and fruit juice, accompanied by locally baked bread, croissants, pain au chocolat and cooked breakfast. Diet-defying homemade cakes or cookies are prepared by your chalet hosts ready for your return from skiing. Shortly before dinner you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz and canapés with your fellow guests. In all our chalets the chef will carefully prepare a four course dinner for you - making the most of the local produce and their own culinary experiences - the perfect way to end the day, rounded off by coffee, port and chocolates by the fireside. Vegetarians and those with other special dietary needs are readily catered for. In all instances, please be sure to advise us of any food allergies or intolerances well in advance. A range of French wines have been carefully chosen by our panel of tasters to enhance your enjoyment and compliment our menus. There are also local wine suppliers that will provide a larger choice of wines at an additional supplement if you prefer. Champagne is served with canapes on the first night of your stay and a range of beers, port and soft drinks are available on a complimentary basis throughout your stay.
A Typical Menu
- Canapés of Parma ham, cornichons & Reblochon toasts, and a Camembert fondue with bread sticks.
- Risotto Al Verde with basil pesto, pine nuts, Parmesan and blue cheese.
- Pork fillet wrapped in Parma ham with a wild mushroom sauce on a bed of wilted spinach. Served with spicy lentils and steamed broccoli.
- Lemon Tart with sweet mascarpone and fresh raspberries.
- Cheese Board with a selection of local cheeses, biscuits and fresh fruit.
- Tea or coffee with chocolates.