Chalet Sandy- Meribel, France
Chalet Sandy is a comfortable and conveniently positioned chalet which will allow you to make the most out of your stay in this great resort. All of the neatly decorated bedrooms enjoy en suite bath or shower and wc. The open plan living/dining room boasts magnificent views from its large picture windows across the valley towards the women's Olympic downhill run and the surrounding peaks.
Features - Chalet Sandy , Meribel
- 5 minutes walk to steps leading down to the nearest piste and 5 minutes walk to resort centre
- comfortable and conveniently positioned chalet
- open plan living/dining room boasting magnificent views of the valley from its large picture windows
- pre-bookable private nanny
- children welcome during school holidays only
Accommodation - Chalet Sandy , Meribel
Chalet Sandy - sleeps 8 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Open-plan living and dining room. Twin bedroom with shower and WC (1). 3 twin bedrooms with bath and WC (2,3&4). Separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Sandy , Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option
• afternoon tea with home-made cakes
• 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
• 4 course farewell feast (1 night)