Chalet Vallon, Meribel
Chalet Vallon is a spacious and tasteful premiere chalet within an ensemble of chalet units. This chalet is centrally located in a peaceful part of Meribel with excellent views.
Benfiting from plenty of sunshine, south facing balconies, log fire, Satellite flat screen TV and multimedia centre (DVD). Boot drying facilities.
Features - Chalet Vallon, Meribel
- Spacious chalet
- Well appointed & comfortable chalet (over 150m2) with stunning views
- Chalet Vallon sits enviably above the other chalet units & gets plenty of sunshine
- Situated just 400m from town centre with access to piste between Genepy & Maxine
- The chalet is part of an ensemble of chalet units
- South facing balconies & log fire
- Satellite flat screen TV with multimedia centre (DVD)
- Ski & boot storage facilities
Accommodation - Chalet Vallon, Meribel
- 1 twin room
- 1 twin room with shower, WC and balcony
- 1 twin with bath, WC and balcony
- separate bathroom and WC
- 1 single room
- 1 twin with shower, WC and balcony
- 1 twin with bath
- 1 twin with shower and WC
- 1 twin with bath and WC
- two wc's and a separate shower
Meals - Chalet Vallon, Meribel
6 days of meals through out your stay, Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay.
On the chalet hosts day off, breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis. Please be sure to talk with your host who will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Traditional continental breakfast including a selection of daily cooked options (6 days per week):
- Cooked options may include a selection of any of the following: eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon or sausages.
- Fresh bread, pastries & a selection of preserves
- Choice of cereals
- Hot beverage of choice
- Apple and orange juice
Afternoon tea including (6 days per week):
- Home-made cakes, fresh bread, jam & preserves
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Fresh fruit bowl
4 Course evening meal with free flowing local wines until coffee is served (6 days per week):
Chalet Extras for Prestige Catered Chalets
- Nibbles & a glass of pre-dinner bubbles
- Traditional Savoyard evening meal
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea/infusions, chocolates and an after dinner drink (Cognac/brandy or Genepi)
- Newspapers delivered to your chalet
- Complimentary bathroom essentials
- Mineral water in your room upon arrival
- 6 days housekeeping service
All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.