Chalet Vallon, Meribel
New to our chalet programme for 2014/15 is Chalet Vallon, a duplex penthouse apartment taking up the top two floors, with far-reaching views from the balconies. Sitting in a very convenient location only a 4 minute walk (400m) to the centre of Méribel and 500m to the nearest piste (the local bus stops 60m from the door and runs every 15 mins), it is an ideal chalet to enjoy both the extensive skiing and well known nightlife.
The cosy lounge area has a fireplace and balcony, where you can enjoy views of the sun setting against the mountains. The comfortable bedrooms are spread out over the two levels and all have either en suite or private bathrooms, some have a balcony. There is a ski and boot room, with a heated boot rack, by the entrance on the ground floor.
Features - Chalet Vallon, Meribel
- Superb central location for skiing and après-ski
- Comfortably furnished apartment-chalet with fantastic views
- Lounge with fireplace & TV/DVD
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Vallon, Meribel
- Entrance lounge/dining area with fireplace
- Room 1: Twin with bath/ba/wc (wc is not ensuite)
- Room 3: Small single with private shower/shared wc
- Room 4: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 7: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 8: Twin with private bath/wc (not ensuite)
Meals - Chalet Vallon, Meribel
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.