Chalet Victoria, Meribel
Victoria is an attractive and welcoming chalet, with pine walls and exposed beams which is located next door to Chalet Camelia (ID 4525). The main first floor living area is light and spacious with comfy sofas, a log fire and a large south-facing terrace with spectacular views of the Méribel Valley and its surrounding mountains. The bedrooms are traditionally furnished and all have en suite baths and wcs.
The Victoria is well situated too, within an easy ten minute walk of Méribel’s famous night-spots or just a short hop on the ski-bus, which stops close to the chalet. For access to and from the ski-lifts though, guests may prefer to use the complimentary minibus service each morning and afternoon. For your added convenience we can also arrange for a private rental ski and boot-fitting service to come direct to the Victoria.
Features - Chalet Victoria, Meribel
- Attractive detached chalet
- All bedrooms with en suite bath and wc
- Comfortable main living area with fireplace & DVD
- Large south-facing sun terrace
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the ski-lifts
- Private rental ski and boot-fitting service brought to your chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Victoria, Meribel
En suite of private facilities throughout.
Ground Floor - Entrance, ski & boot room, wc.
Room 1: Double with bath & wc.
Room 2: Single or small/L shaped twin with bath/wc.
Room 3: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc.
First Floor - Open-plan lounge/dining area with DVD player, fireplace & terrace & separate wc.
Room 5: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 6: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 7: Triple room, sleeps 2-3 with bath/wc
Meals - Chalet Victoria, Meribel
- Buffet breakfast with daily hot option
- Afternoon tea & coffee and freshly baked cake
- 4-course dinners with vegetarian options, incl. pre-dinner apértif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates
- Special celebratory menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Dinner and afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to Chalet staff's day off.