Chalet Victoria, Meribel
Conveniently located next door to Chalets Camelia and in front of Camarine, the Victoria is an attractive and welcoming chalet, with pine walls and exposed beams.
The living area is on the first floor and is light and spacious with comfy sofas, a warming fire and a large south-facing terrace with spectacular views over the Méribel valley and surrounding mountains. The bedrooms are traditionally furnished and all have an en suite bath and wc. The Victoria is well located with 10 minutes’ walk of Méribel’s famous night spots or just a hop on the ski bus which stops close to the chalet. For access to the ski lifts we offer a complimentary minibus service every morning and afternoon. We also offer transport to and from the ski hire shop to collect and return your rented equipment.
Features - Chalet Victoria, Meribel
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Attractive detached chalet
- All bedrooms with en suite bath and wc
- Comfortable living area with fireplace
- Traditional chalet with lots of character
- Large south-facing sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Victoria, Meribel
En suite of private facilities throughout.
Entrance, ski & boot room, wc.
Room 1: Double with bath/wc.
Room 2: Single or small/'L shaped' twin with bath/wc.
Room 3: Twin with bath/wc.
Room 4: Twin with bath/wc.
Open-plan lounge/dining area with DVD player, fireplace & terrace with separate wc.
Room 5: Twin with bath/wc, under eaves
Room 6: Twin with bath/wc, under eaves
Room 7: Triple, sleeps 2-3 with bath/wc, under eaves.
Meals - Chalet Victoria, Meribel
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.