Indiana Lodge - Meribel, France
Indiana Lodge is situated in the trees on the exclusive ‘Dou du Pont’ estate and overlooks the centre of the village. There are few other chalets to rival it in the resort. The living room has a delightful wrap around terrace and each of the bedrooms and bathrooms has been individually themed to combine traditional craftsmanship with cool contemporary styling. There is a sauna and outdoor hot tub, and all the toys including surround sound audio and heated ski boots in the morning. The chalet is only a few minutes downhill walk to town and piste. On a prestigious estate overlooking Meribel which is a 600m walk away. 300m to the piste or 2 minutes by our Merishuttle chauffeur service.
Features - Indiana Lodge, Meribel
- Outdoor hot tub with mountain view
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Private parking
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Merishuttle driver service
Accommodation - Indiana Lodge, Meribel
Room 1: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 2: Double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 3: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 4: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot.
Room 5: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Meals - Indiana Lodge, Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner