020 8542 6658
for prices and availability
- 200m from slopes
- Laundry Service
- Car Park
- Pool Table
Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Les Ravines Apartments, Meribel
Recently refurbished, this traditonal building made of wood and slate enjoys a fantastic position in the heart of Meribel. 200 metres to the slopes and the main lift and 400 metres walk or ski to the ski school meeting point.
Features - Les Ravines Apartments, Meribel
- Central location in Meribel
- Good quality apartments
- Convenient for shops, bars and restaurants
- 8 minutes' walk to the lifts and ski school meeting point
- Sauna, pool table and laundry (local charge)
- FREE outdoor parking 80m away.
Accommodation - Les Ravines Apartments, Meribel
- Type C studios - sleep 2-4: Living/dining-room with double sofa bed, TV and two bunk beds in the hallway, with a door to form two separate sleeping areas. Kitchenette with hot plates, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Bathroom with WC. Most with balcony.
- Type E studios – sleep 2-6: As Type C with an additional double bed either on a mezzanine.
- Type E1 apartments – sleep 2-6: As Type E but slightly larger and with the double bed in a bedroom. Some are duplex
Meals - Les Ravines Apartments, Meribel
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 275
N/W, E, S/E
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Good For Groups
- New To Skiing
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Chambery (1h 30min)
Geneva (3h 30min)
Lyon (3h 30min)
Turin (3h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £221.60
Adults From £277.00
Seniors From £221.60
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Spring conditions across the resort
Les Ravines Apartments - Ski Plus Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.