Mont Tremblant - Meribel, France
On entering the chalet you will immediately be struck by the vast amount of space and natural light. The sitting room, dining room and kitchen make up the ground floor. All 3 rooms are big open spaces that are accentuated by stunning views by day and the large open fireplace by night offering a wonderful cosy atmosphere.
The chalet is kitted out with all the state of the art technology you could wish for but retains a wonderful alpine charm with old style wood and beige walls throughout.
Mont Tremblant is in the heart of Meribel, just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre. Guests can also enjoy the Meriski chauffeur service which is available from 8am to 10pm every day..
Features - Mont Tremblant , Meribel
- Master suite with Log Fire and Apple TV
- 5 Twin/Doubles Bedrooms with Gas Fires and Apple TV
- 3 Sitting Rooms
- Large Dining Room With Bar
- Heated Outdoor Infinity Swimming Pool With Jet Stream
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Apple Mac Computer, Ipod Docking Station
- Large Tvs with Apple TV, DVD Player
- Wi – Fi
- Cinema with Surround Sound
- Playroom with Nintendo Wii
- South Facing Balcony and Sun Terrace
- Carport and Garage for 2 Cars
- Ski Room with Heated Boot and Glove Rack
- Luxury L’occitane bathroom products
- 100% combed cotton (600 t/c) luxury bed linen
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Concierge Service
- An exclusive dedicated chauffeur service until 10pm
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from a professional team
Accommodation - Mont Tremblant , Meribel
The master bedroom occupies the whole of the first floor. With double height windows to enhance the spectacular views, this has to be the ultimate haven.
The large bathroom has a walk in shower and large bath.
There are 5 bedrooms on the traditional lower ground floor, all individually designed with a beautiful mix of old style wood and contemporary features such as plasma televisions and cool fireplaces. All have super king zip and link beds and their own fabulous bathrooms with monsoon showers and separate baths.
Also on this floor are the cinema room and another sitting room/playroom for younger children to enjoy games and toys. After a hard day on the slopes guests can relax in any of the sitting areas or perhaps take advantage of the hot tub or heated infinity swimming pool. Being one of the only private outdoor swimming pools in Meribel in the winter it is 8m x 4.5m x 1.2m deep so suitable for swimmers as well as those wanting simply to relax.
Meals - Mont Tremblant , Meribel
- Breakfast and afternoon tea every day
- Early tea for children if required
- A dedicated exceptional chef who will design menus for you and your guests
- An extensive range of our finest wines
- Complimentary soft drinks and an open bar for selected spirits
- Pol Roger Champagne and canapés served before dinner on 6 evenings