Chalet Ourson, Montgenevre, France
NEW for this season Chalet Ourson is in a convenient location (opposite chalet Etoile des Neiges) close to the resort centre, pistes and ski school meeting point. All bedrooms are ensuite and there is a choice of twins and larger rooms if you are travelling with friends or family.
Features- Chalet Ourson, Montgenevre, France
- Central location, 2 minutes walk to ski lifts and nursery slopes
- Living room with log fire
- Children welcome all season
- 4 minutes walk to ski school meeting point
Accommodation- Chalet Ourson, Montgenevre, France
Sleeps 12-18 (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor: Living/dining area with log fire.
First floor:3 twins, each with private shower and WC (1, 2 & 3). 3 triple/quad rooms with private shower and WC (4, 5 & 6). Each of these bedrooms has bunk beds on the lower floor and twin beds on a mezzanine area above. The bunk beds are suitable for a maximum of 1 adult or 2 children.
Meals- Chalet Ourson, Montgenevre, France
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
Please Note:In rooms 1 and 2, twin beds cannot be put together to form a double.