Club Alaska - Morzine, France
Alaska is our CLUB chalet in Morzine and is reserved by the room. The chalet is more contemporary and restrained than our previous developments, less chintz and more urban. Bathrooms are state of the art, heating comes from under the floor, and sumptuous soft furnishings cocoon you in absolute comfort.
From the south facing balconies you look down on the high street and up at the Pleney nursery slopes. CLUB Chefs offer a more flexible menu plan with a choice of dishes, canapés every evening and complimentary beer and wine. CLUB holidays are intended to distil the very best of the celebrated club-hotel atmosphere but with the intimacy and exclusivity of a private home.
On the High Street in the centre of the village, 100m to the nearest ski lift and 300m to the piste and nursery slopes
Features - Club Alaska, Morzine
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Log burning stove
- TV with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Playstation 3 console
- 2 iPads
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
Champagne & canapes before dinner
Qualified Chef & hostesses
7 day breakfast & cleaning
Free bar (wine and beer)
Wake up drinks
Bathrobe and slippers
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Club Alaska, Morzine
Room 1: Twin with en suite bath/shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 2: Double with en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Twin with en suite bath/shower, handbasin and WC. Child bunk Beds (50% discount)
Room 4: Double with en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 5: Twin with en suite bath/shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 6: Twin with en suite bath/shower, hand basin and WC.
Room 7: Double with en suite bath/shower, hand basin and WC. Limited space for extra temporary bed or cot.
Meals - Club Alaska, Morzine
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapé reception on 6 evenings and free beer - a good way to swap ski banter before dinner.
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner