Alaska Lodge, Morzine
Alaska is more contemporary and restrained than some previous developments, less chintz and more urban. It has subtle ultra-modern lighting to highlight soaring eaves. Bathrooms are state of the art, heating comes from under the floor, and sumptuous soft furnishings cocoon you in absolute comfort. From the south facing balconies you look down on the high street and up at the Pleney nursery slopes. Finding the right chalet usually involves compromise, but perhaps not this time. Alaska Lodge should tick every box on your list.
Features - Alaska Lodge, Morzine
- 100m to village centre and ski lifts
- 300m from piste
- Hot tub
- UK Freeview televison
- Music system with ipod lead
- Terrace (south facing)
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Cot space in 3 bedrooms
- Non-Smoking chalet
Accommodation - Alaska Lodge, Morzine
Sleeps 14 - 16
- Room 1: Twin with en suite bath/shower, handbasin & WC and cot space
- Room 2: Double with en suite shower, handbasin & WC and cot space
- Room 3: Twin with en suite bath/shower, handbasin & WC and cot space (child bunk beds)
- Room 4: Double with en suite shower, handbasin & WC and cot space
- Room 5: Twin with en suite bath/shower, handbasin & WC
- Room 6: Twin with en suite bath/shower, hand basin & WC
- Room 7: Double with en suite bath/shower, hand basin & WC and cot space
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Alaska Lodge, Morzine
After the skiing, the best part of any great chalet holiday has got to be the food. It’s not just the carefully prepared menus and choice of house wines, it’s the very real pleasure of not having to lift a finger.
Start the day with morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside, then fuel up with a hearty hot breakfast cooked to order. Freshly baked cakes await your return from the slopes and while you shower, snooze or enjoy an après-ski tipple, a mouth-watering three course meal is delivered effortlessly to your dining table.
Menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light enough to leave you grinning not groaning. Bon Apétit.
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.