Chalet Coeur, Morzine
Known locally as part of Chez Les 2 Soeurs, this attractive and traditional chalet is one of two which are side by side and share a hot tub between them. The Chalet Couer is catered independently but larger groups may wish to take both chalets as they are so close to each other.
The Chalet Coeur which sleeps 10 with 5 guest bedrooms. The quickest way to the slopes is by ski bus that goes directly to the resort centre and the Super Morzine and Pleney lifts. Buses depart every 15 minutes during the day but we also offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the slopes at the start and end of the skiing day.
The chalet is modern and welcoming inside but retain the traditional decor and workmanship in wood and stone, creating the atmosphere of a perfect Alpine get-away and ideal for a family or group of friends. It has a comfortable lounge/dining room with patio windows and wonderful views. The large dining room table will host the culinary highlight of the day, your chalet 4 course evening meals with complimentary wine. All bedrooms have en suite facilities and there is a shared ski room and sauna.
Features- Chalet Coeur, Morzine
- Ski shuttle bus stops just outside
- 5 minutes' ride to the ski lifts
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Lounge/dining area with wood burning stove or log fire
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor jacuzzi
Accommodation - Chalet Coeur, Morzine
- Lounge/dining area with wood burning stove and flat screen TV. Separate wc
- Room 1: Double with bath/wc
- Room 2: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 5: Double with shower/wc/balcony
Meals - Chalet Coeur, Morzine
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement