Chalet Dakota, Morzine
Dakota Lodge offers designer comfort in a spectacular position. The vaulted lounge area stands proudly over the central square with breathtaking views through floor to ceiling glass and sprawling sofas around an authentic stone fireplace. The décor is a mix of contemporary style and traditional comfort with smart bedrooms and chic en suite bathrooms. The hot tub and sauna suite offer sublime relaxation after a day skiing on the mountain.
Features - Chalet Dakota, Morzine
- Central village location
- 200m from the piste
- Hot tub
- Television with UK freeview
- Stereo with ipod lead
- Parking (limited)
- No smoking chalet
- Ski room with boot warmers
Accommodation - Chalet Dakota, Morzine
- Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 3: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 4: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin & WC
- Room 5: Double with en suite shower, handbasin & WC
- Room 6: Large double with en suite bath, seperate shower, handbasin & WC
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Dakota, Morzine
After the skiing, the best part of any great chalet holiday has got to be the food. It’s not just the carefully prepared menus and choice of house wines, it’s the very real pleasure of not having to lift a finger.
Start the day with morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside, then fuel up with a hearty hot breakfast cooked to order. Freshly baked cakes await your return from the slopes and while you shower, snooze or enjoy an après-ski tipple, a mouth-watering three course meal is delivered effortlessly to your dining table.
Menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light enough to leave you grinning not groaning. Bon Apétit.
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.