Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
Du Pre is a recently completed timber chalet opposite the Pleney Piste. The extravagant living area is tastefully decorated in contemporary French style with log burning stove and large south facing terrace. Upstairs there is a small mezzanine lounge and home cinema while down below there is a hot tub and sauna for easing those ski-weary limbs. Plenty of room for everyone to chat, chill, bubble or steam. There is a ski lift just 40 metres from the door, and the ski school meeting point is just 100m away, making this chalet one of the premier locations in town.
Features - Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
- 50m to piste
- 100m to village centre
- Hot tub
- UK Freeview televison
- Music system with ipod lead
- Balcony (south facing)
- Private parking
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Cot spaces in 4 rooms
- Non-Smoking chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
- Room 1: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite shower, hand basin, WC
- Room 2: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin, WC
- Room 3: Double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin, WC
- Room 4: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin, WC
- Room 5: Double bedroom with balcony, en suite corner bath, hand basin, WC
Chalet staff live out
Please note that the above description is correct, the floor plan on our website shows only one bath, however it was made before the chalet was built.
Meals - Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
After the skiing, the best part of any great chalet holiday has got to be the food. It’s not just the carefully prepared menus and choice of house wines, it’s the very real pleasure of not having to lift a finger.
Start the day with morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside, then fuel up with a hearty hot breakfast cooked to order. Freshly baked cakes await your return from the slopes and while you shower, snooze or enjoy an après-ski tipple, a mouth-watering three course meal is delivered effortlessly to your dining table.
Menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light enough to leave you grinning not groaning. Bon Apétit.
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Fully equipped for families
The chalet has stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets, washing machine access and a selection of toys.
We provide the following for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs. Also the following items are available for use on request; bedguards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
Private nanny service is available all season. Here are some little known facts about their fantastic nanny service;
- You will receive a ‘nanny profile’ before you travel so you know a little more about who will be looking after your children
- A sunday night welcome meeting with your nanny gives you the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the plan for the week
- Complete flexibility - you can change hours from day to day, no need to decide ahead of your holiday
- Our nannies can accompany younger children during ski school (subject to ski school consent)
- Our nannies can bring children up the mountain to meet you for lunch
- Our nannies can administer medication (with written permission)
- Children can look forward to playdates with other children and nannies
- Our nannies are more than happy to help with any holiday homework
- All nannies have mobile phones so are fully contactable