Chalet Du Pre - Morzine, France
This is a dedicated family chalet.
Du Pre is a completely charming timber chalet opposite the Pleney Piste. The extravagant living area is tastefully decorated in contemporary French style with log burning stove and large south facing terrace. Upstairs there is a small mezzanine lounge and home cinema while down below there is a hot tub and sauna for easing those ski-weary limbs. Plenty of room for everyone to chat, chill, bubble or steam. There is a drag lift just 40 metres from the door, and the ski school meeting point is just 100m away, making this chalet one of the premier locations in town. As one of our dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long. Located opposite the Pleney pistes, lifts and nursery slopes and 200m from the village centre.
Benefits of our Dedicated Family Chalets?
Here are a few reasons why our dedicated family ski chalets may be the right choice for this year's skiing holiday with the family.
- These chalets have been selected for their ability to fit cots in bedrooms, have family rooms where children can be in the same room as their parents and for having good sized or multiple living areas so children have plenty of space to play.
- Sharing a chalet with another family can be a more economical way to travel in a small group.
- Our dedicated family chalets provide a more sociable environment for children and parents alike.
- Chalet staff are used to working with children.
- To help take the stress out of packing for your family ski holiday, we’ve ensured these dedicated family chalets are fully equipped for you and your little one's needs. All have stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets and washing machine access.
- We will provide a small selection of toys in the chalet for your use and to keep your little one entertained.
- We also provide the following for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
- We also have the following items available for use on request; bed guards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
- Our dedicated family chalets are all in resorts that have been selected especially with children in mind.
Features - Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
- Dedicated family chalet
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Log burning stove
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
Room 1: Twin bedroom with en suite shower, hand basin, WC
Room 2: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin, WC. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
Room 3: Double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin, WC
Room 4: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin, WC. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot
Room 5: Double bedroom with balcony, en suite corner bath, hand basin, WC
Meals - Chalet Du Pre, Morzine
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner