Chalet Flo, Morzine
We are delighted to feature this bright and spacious chalet built to high specification in the same tranquil setting as the Chalet Nomis and close to Chalets Vache d’Or and Coeur. It is a contemporary chalet with traditional features. The lovely open plan kitchen/dining area with wood stove and separate cosy lounge on the first floor both lead to a south-facing balcony, a wonderful spot for relaxing and enjoying the sun and mountain views. On the ground floor, there is a hot tub and steam room to unwind and a second lounge with TV, games and table football.
The bedrooms are furnished in typical alpine style with wood panelling and comfortable furnishings. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace. All rooms have twin beds, two have a further bed and two rooms have a mezzanine with two additional twin beds, ideal for families with older children (not suitable for young children as accessed by a steep open tread staircase). Rooms 3 and 4 have an interconnecting door, also ideal for families or friends.
We offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts at the start and end of the day or the resort ski bus stops 50m from the chalet to whisk you to the slopes and resort centre in 5 minutes, running every 15 minutes.
Features - Chalet Flo, Morzine
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- 5 minutes' ride to the resort centre.
- Spa area
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Large Vaulted dining area with wood stove
- Lounge with south facing sunny balcony
- Games room with table football and large screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Games room
- Resort Transport
Accommodation - Chalet Flo, Morzine
- Entrance, ski and boot room, TV & games room/lounge, spa area with hot tub, steam room, massage room, shower,wc
- Room 1Triple with three single beds & shower/wc
- Rooms 2, 3, 4 Twin with shower/wc
- Rooms 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Twin with shower/wc/terrace
- Open plan kitchen and dining room, separate lounge leading to south-facing balcony, wc
- Room 10 Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 11 Quad mezzanine (sleeps 2-4) with four single beds & shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 12 Quad mezzanine (sleeps 2-4) with four single beds & shower/wc
- Rooms 14 Triple with three single beds & shower/wc
Meals - Chalet Flo, Morzine
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement