Chalet Flo, Morzine
This is brand new chalet built to our specifications with skiers in mind with the ultimate in luxury accommodation, food and service. Chalet Flo sleeps up to 32 guests and is ideal for large and small groups and families as well as couples. Front bedrooms have superb south-westerly views towards Essert-Romand. Quiet outlook on trees from rear bedrooms. It is ideal for first time skiers/boarders and experienced skiers and snowboarders alike who like a wonderful relaxed happy atmosphere.
**Short-breaks available at this Chalet **
Features - Chalet Flo, Morzine
- games room with DVD
- steam room
- spacious lounge and dining room with log-burning fire
- return minibus transfers from Geneva airport
- special Christmas and New Year celebrations
- wi-fi internet access
- ski room and heated boot racks
- wide range of après-ski activities on offer
- private free parking
- local taxes included
Accommodation - Chalet Flo, Morzine
All rooms are twin bedded and en-suite, some with balcony or decking, WiFi throughout.
12 bedrooms 9 twins, 1 triple, 2 family suites sleeping 4 persons with twin beds below and twin child mezzanine.
- Room 1: rear facing, 3 single beds, shower, separate WC
- Room 2: rear facing, twin beds, shower/WC
- Room 3: front facing, twin beds, shower, separate WC, connecting door with Room 4, access to decking
- Room 4: front facing, twin beds, shower/WC, connecting door with Room 3, access to decking
- Room 5: front facing, twin beds, shower/WC, access to decking
- Room 6: front facing, twin beds, shower/WC, access to decking
- Room 7: front facing, twin beds, shower/WC, access to decking
- Room 8: front facing, twin beds, shower/WC, access to decking
- Room 9: rear facing, twin beds, shower/WC
- Room 10: rear facing, twin beds, shower/WC and balcony
- Room 11: front facing family room with mezzanine. 2 pairs of twin beds (recommended ages on mezzanine 4-12 years), shower, separate WC, balcony
- Room 12: front facing, twin beds, shower/WC with mezzanine floor
- Room 14: rear facing, triple room with three single beds, shower/WC
Tuesday is the staff night off.
Meals - Chalet Flo, Morzine
In the winter your action packed day starts with a cooked breakfast, all served with fruit juice, cereals, yoghurt, freshly baked bread, croissants, jams, and a selection of teas and coffee. Whilst in the summer we offer a wonderful summer alpine breakfast which includes local cheese and hams.
When you return from skiing, afternoon tea will be waiting for you with home made cakes, bread, jam, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Aperitifs and canapés are followed by a four course dinner which includes delicious local cheeses, and quality wines to accompany your meal. Not forgetting Christmas Day and New Years Eve, a five course menu to get the festive season going.
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.