Chalet La Source - Morzine, France
Chalet La Source is a beautiful chalet, built into the rock face only a short 6-8 minute walk from the centre of Morzine and the Super Morzine lift. It has been built to a very high specification, with an attractive lounge leading to two large sunny south-facing terraces with spectacular views. Settle in front of the roaring fire or relax in the sauna or outdoor hot tub for a perfect ending to a hard day on the slopes.
The accommodation is build over five floors. The bedrooms all benefit from panoramic views and luxury bathrooms, The relaxed lounge on the third floor has cozy leather sofas, a fireplace, UK TV/DVD and access to the magnificent terrace with the outdoor hot tub. From the hot tub you are perfectly placed to enjoy magnificent winter sunsets. The modern kitchen and pantry adjoins the dining area which has access to another terrace. The chalet is uniquely cut into the rock face which is visible throughout the chalet. The exposed rock face accommodates the wine cellar on the ground floor and the suspended glass floor makes for an excellent games room with its own bar.
The entrance hall is equipped with a ski and boot room with boot warmers. The first floor (Lower Meadow) is made up of two bedrooms; Holstein (Room 2) and Dexter (Room 3) with wc & shower rooms ensuite and adjacent respectively. The second floor (Upper Meadow) is made up of two bedrooms; Short Horn (Room 4) and Charolais (Room 5) both with ensuite wc & shower rooms. Both Upper and Lower Meadow are designed for families/friends who'd like to have rooms from the same corridor. Highland (Suite 1) is situated on the fourth floor and is ideal for a family with a kingsize bed and interconnecting room with bunk beds/dressing room and an en suite bathroom.
This spacious chalet will suit families or a group of friends looking for luxury in a fantastic lively, yet family-friendly resort.
Features - Chalet La Source, Morzine
- Location: Main ski lifts all within approx 6-8 minutes’ walk
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- Luxurious chalet featuring an outdoor hot tub
- Attractive living/dining area with log fire and a large south facing terrace
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor jacuzzi
Accommodation - Chalet La Source, Morzine
- Ground Floor
Chalet entrance, ski & boot room, wine cellar, sauna
- First Floor
Room 2: Twin with ensuite shower room
Room 3: Twin with ensuite shower room
- Second Floor
Room 4: Twin with ensuite shower room
Room 5: Twin with ensuite shower room
- Relaxation area
- Third Floor
Lounge, dining room, kitchen
2 large south-facing terraces with hot tub
- Fourth Floor
Suite1: Master Twin bedroom with en suite bath and shower/wc and interconnecting bunk
- Availability of a cot
- Wireless internet
Meals - Chalet La Source, Morzine
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.